Please join Barley Snyder for a webinar on Monday, June 22 at 3:00 p.m. focused on the reopening of the hospitality industry.
Click here to register!
About the Webinar
As counties throughout the state transition from yellow to green, the hospitality industry is tasked with adapting to a new normal – what steps should business owners and managers be taking towards creating a safer environment for customers and employees? What can they do to help make up for the reduced capacity requirements in their spaces? This webinar is designed to cover these key factors. Topics will include:
- Guidelines to reopen in the yellow and green phase
- Implementation of best practices
- Risks associated with violation of guidelines
- Forecast for what the future holds
The webinar will be moderated by Barley Snyder Managing Partner Jeff Lobach, Esq. and feature a panel of industry experts:
- Mike Axiotis, CFE – President and CEO, Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group (A Red Robin Franchisee)
- Derek Dissinger, Esq. – Partner and Chair of the Hospitality Industry Group, Barley Snyder
- Larry Heim, Esq. – Attorney, Barley Snyder
Webinar Log-in Instructions
You need to register to attend this webinar.
You will need an internet connection, access to a computer, and audio capability via computer or phone in order to participate in this webinar.
You will receive log-in instructions in your Eventbrite confirmation email. If you do not receive log-in instructions or if you have any questions, please reach out to Jennifer Mowen at email@example.com or 717-553-1066.