York County entered the “Yellow Phase” of Recovery 5/22
What does that mean?
Industries not listed under “Must Remain Closed” are permitted to reopen, but must follow these CDC and Department of Health guidelines for social distancing.
Open with Restrictions:
- Retail (in-person) permitted, Curbside and Delivery Preferable. Must Follow these Business and Building Safety Orders.
- Restaurants and Bars Limited to Carry-Out and Delivery Only
- Child Care Open Complying with Guidance
- Congregate Care and Prison Restrictions in Place
Must Remain Closed:
- Indoor Recreation, Health and Wellness Facilities and Personal Care Services remain closed.
- Gyms, spas, hair salons, nail salons and other entities that provide massage therapy remain closed.
- Entertainment (such as casinos, theaters) remain closed.
- Schools Remain Closed for In-Person Instruction
- Large Gatherings of More Than 25 Prohibited
- Telework Must Continue Where Feasible
- Stay at Home Order Lifted
Business Reopen Toolkit
- Businesses that conduct in-person operations will have to acknowledge publicly their responsibility for taking safety measures to protect employees and customers.
- In-person businesses also have to appoint a pandemic safety officer.
- You’re required to print out, sign and post this flyer: “Covid-19 Safety Procedures for Businesses.” A Spanish-language version is available.
- Please consider local companies for signage purchases: image360, Multigraphic/H&H Group, SDP Creative. Print-O-Stat, For a full list of YCEA member businesses for signage, please click here.
- For a full list of YCEA member businesses for sanitizing and remediation services, please click here.
- Click here to download a Back to Business toolkit of marketing resources.
- Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) guidelines can be found here.
- Full details on requirements can be found here.
Masks, Sanitizer, Face Shields….
Obtain Personal Protective Equipment at this link:
Resources by Industry
Resources for Understanding Recovery
The Plan to Move to Green
The green phase eases most restrictions by lifting the stay at home and business closure orders to allow the economy to strategically reopen while continuing to prioritize public health. While this phase will facilitate a return to a “new normal,” it will be equally important to continue to monitor public health indicators and adjust orders and restrictions as necessary to ensure the spread of disease remains at a minimum.
May 28: Governor Wolf Issues Green Guidance (York County Remains Yellow)