Join WellSpan Health for a 45-minute COVID-19 webinar this Thursday, April 30 at Noon. Information will be shared about: safety
measures to help prevent infection, employee screening and testing, addressing fear and anxiety and insights and considerations. Speakers include:
- Carrie Willetts, Senior Vice President, WellSpan Health and President, WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital;
- David Hoffmann, MD, Vice President and Medical Director of WellSpan Western Region;
- Gene McElwee, Jr., DO, Medical Director of WellSpan Occupational Health;
- Shane Walker, Senior Director of WellSpan Infection Control; and
- Mike Diller, Psy.D., Psychologist and Director of WellSpan Employee Assistance Program.