Earlier today, Governor Wolf shared his intention to authorize 3 types of businesses to conduct operations. This amendment makes online sales of vehicles permissible, by signing Senate Bill 841 to approve qualified PA notaries to perform remote online notarizations; authorizing limited construction activity statewide by Friday, May 8; and curbside pickup at 176 Wine & Spirits stores across the state.
- View today’s press release by clicking here
- Click here to view the Online Car Sales Guidance
- Click here to view the updated Industry Operation Guidance
- Click here to view the updated Life Sustaining Business FAQ, includes
- See page 6, question 20 for updates on Construction
- See page 7, question 24 for updates on Notaries
- See page 9, question 35 for updates on Car Dealership Operations
Today’s announcement builds on the Governor’s Plan for Pennsylvania, announced last week, where the Governor outlined a COVID-19 recovery plan for the state. The Plan can be viewed by clicking here.